Welcome

Hi, welcome to my blog. I trust you will find this helpful and encouraging.

Your appropriate comments are welcome. Look for instructions in the Right column below.

Thursday, June 9, 2016

June 9 -- Resting -- Near Geneva

Good Morning,

Can anything be more peaceful than a quiet village in the mountains along the border of France and Switzerland? 

I have had my 1st cup of coffee and concluded that it is a wonderful day for a day of rest.  

So today's plan is for naps and play with my granddaughter.  See you soon.

His, thus yours,
   Stuart

2 comments:

Jamie Jo said...

I'm so happy you get to snuggle that precious girl, and her parents. Please send Kitty my love!

Shannon Dee Bailey said...

Sounds wonderful :-)

Post a Comment

Your comments are very valuable to the Bride and to me.