Welcome

Hi, welcome to my blog. I trust you will find this helpful and encouraging.

Your appropriate comments are welcome. Look for instructions in the Right column below.

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

June 7 -- Wrapping up -- Toronto, Canada

Good Morning,

Yesterday was a relatively relaxing day.  I spent time here with you.  I did my laundry. I had a relaxing walk on a farm with my friends enjoying the beauty of God's creation and his creatures.

I also had opportunity to chat with each of the primary leaders of one local group of believers.  Each of them asked me the same questions.  How do I see the group ?  What should they be pursuing next ?  It was truly a delight.  In each case after I had answered, the response was their concurrence that what I was saying was also what Holy Spirit was speaking to them.  

I leave Toronto today with great confidence in the work of the Spirit among the saints here.

I will be flying to Geneva tonight, changing time zones by 5 hours.  So sleep will be disrupted and my schedule will be unpredictable for the next 2 days.  So if I do not show up to chat with you for a couple days do not worry.  I look forward to being with you again soon.

His, thus Yours,
   Stuart

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Safe travels tonight, Stuart.
Blessings,
Gretchen

Post a Comment

Your comments are very valuable to the Bride and to me.