Welcome

Hi, welcome to my blog. I trust you will find this helpful and encouraging.

Your appropriate comments are welcome. Look for instructions in the Right column below.

Saturday, June 18, 2016

June 18 -- Principalities -- Paris

Good Morning, I am sitting in a cafe by the window and looking out at the canal.  The boat traffic is quiet and the joggers along the banks are plentiful.  Here in Paris joggers come in all shapes and sizes.  They are clothed in more colors than the rainbow.  Saturday morning in Paris is a time to enjoy the open air of the city.  And yet, as with all cities and areas there are aspects which require us to be watchful lest we become deceived.

I was remembering a few years ago when I was in Côte d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast) in West Africa.  As I was serving my friends there I was amazed at the number of them who were filled with spirits of witchcraft and sorcery.  When I have flown into Las Vegas, walking from the plane into the airport building I could not fail to notice the spirits of greed and despair that dominated nearly everyone around me.  Another time I flew into New Orleans and encountered powerful spirits of lust and witchcraft.  In West Texas a friend of mine sent his daughter to visit a congregation of believers.  She came home to report that in the entire group of young people she had met, she could not locate even one young person who intended to remain sexually pure until marriage.  In that same area, I went to share in a home group.  Of 27 people in the house all but 3 had been victims of sexual abuse.  

As I drove away from that meeting I was asking Holy Spirit for permission to drive the spirit of sexual perversion out of the area.  He told me NO !  I was amazed.  I asked Him why.  He told me that governments are not cast out they are replaced.  The way to freedom for the region from the ruling principality was for the Government of God in the Body of Christ to rise up and become strong enough to replace the demonic administration.

In the area that has been entrusted to a Saint, the Saint, a son of God, can resist the ruling spirits and invite Holy Spirit to rule through the Saint.  Thus we can make the area around our selves, and our homes, and our businesses, safe zones not subject to the ruling principalities.  And individual believers can grow in the fruit of self-control and successfully resist the demonic spirits which will attack his/her soul and/or attack the ones for whom we are responsible.  But, the region we live in will remain subject to the ruling spirits until the Body of Christ in the region receives the Government of God and comes into a coordinated order which will bring the Peace of God to the region.

Last evening Mariusz and I were discussing Paris.  It is a city dominated by a spirit of pride, especially intellectual pride.  That pride has brought most of the people to a condition of being fools.  It is the fool who says in his heart, "There is no God." 

When Mariusz said to me that he would not like to live in this city, I suggested that he might find it very enjoyable.  It would be a wonderful place to live connected with a few brothers and disciples who would stand together with us in resisting the demonic intellectual pride.

It is important for us as sons of God to recognize the ones around us who are also sent by the Father to our areas of responsibility.  Then we can come into unity with them in our resistance of the demonic realm.

His, thus Yours,
 Stuart

4 comments:

Dr. Kenneth Wingrove, DC said...

This was a perfectly timed answer to a question that has been on my heart. Thank you for honoring Holy Spirit. I have noticed this very effect in my own home, and yours some years ago when I was more of a mess than I am today. That those that enter my home are given a repreve from constant attact by the enemy, and that any demons they entertain are ineffective for that time. I have seen the government of God work this way when spending time face to face with those Papa has purposed for me to bless, and those who can recieve His love through me. However, I realize that I have not invited Father to establish His government in my place of work. An enviroment that has been a major point of stress for me. I am not sure why I have not alloud Papa to do this. It may have to do with some false belief that it is not my place to be a son of God at work, that at work I am subservient to my employer, and so must also be subservient to the government that my employer has established. That all sounds completely ludicrous as I say it out loud, however it is the lie I was living under. I was being tricked out of my birthright. Father help me, I am so blind I do not even know what I cannot see.
I was at odds with myself. I was asking Father to rescue me, but at that same time saying to myself, Im not in-charge here, it isn't my place to take charge." Both statements are certainly true. But, I was also saying, "the one who is in-charge is my employer." In His humble way, Papa has been honoring my choice. On the one hand I have been asking God to rescue me, and on the other hand I have been telling Him He could not. I am reminded of Jesus saying, "If you were blind I could heal you, but because you say you can see..."

Grace said...

These are meaty things to ponder. Thank you for giving me something to chew through. I'm delighted and excited to becoming more aware of this.

Anonymous said...

Hello this is one of Daniel's daughters I was wonder what spirits do you feel in Oregon? I really like what you say on your blog! Arigato!

Shannon Dee Bailey said...

Agreed..... :-) "In the area that has been entrusted to a Saint, the Saint, a son of God, can resist the ruling spirits and invite Holy Spirit to rule through the Saint. Thus we can make the area around our selves, and our homes, and our businesses, safe zones not subject to the ruling principalities. And individual believers can grow in the fruit of self-control and successfully resist the demonic spirits which will attack his/her soul and/or attack the ones for whom we are responsible. But, the region we live in will remain subject to the ruling spirits until the Body of Christ in the region receives the Government of God and comes into a coordinated order which will bring the Peace of God to the region."

Post a Comment

Your comments are very valuable to the Bride and to me.