Welcome

Hi, welcome to my blog. I trust you will find this helpful and encouraging.

Your appropriate comments are welcome. Look for instructions in the Right column below.

Thursday, June 16, 2016

June 15-16 -- Nous Sommes Pret -- Cremeaux to Paris

Good Morning !  My bags are packed ready to go into the car.  I have my first cup of coffee.  And the goodness of our Father is apparent in His mercies that are new again this morning.  The cloud cover is broken up now and it looks like we might be able to drive today without the wipers running.

I did not post a new blog yesterday.  I added a paragraph of addendum to the previous one about God's purpose for my generation.  It was in response to Angela's comment.  I definitely treasure getting your comments.  They make me think and seek insights from Holy Spirit.  I also notice that when you share my blog entries on your FaceBook page the number of people who read it increases significantly.  

The blog is being read in at least 14 different countries.  We are talking about setting up some parallel blogs in other languages.  The challenge, of course, is finding brothers or sisters who are competent and called by the Lord to do the translations.  

Today's plan is for Mariusz and I to take our host and hostess out for lunch in Crozet.  Crozet is a beautiful small town not far from Cremeaux.  After lunch Mariusz and I will begin our drive north and west toward Paris.

Yesterday was a day when the sky seemed to drizzle little bits of rain off and on throughout the day.  Mariusz and I drove south to Saint Etienne, where Mariusz's cousin is working as the pediatric resident in the hospital.  We were much encouraged because the cousin seemed to be cheered by the presence of the Lord in Mariusz.  While they had hamburgers and talked I ate lunch in another small restaurant.  Over lunch I had a chance to catch up on emails and the like.

We returned to Cremeaux in time for a light supper with our host and hostess.  It was such fun to share in conversations about the King and His Kingdom as we ate and after supper as we chatted in the living room.  Our host is a man of great wisdom and he has so very much to pour into the lives of younger men.  But as is so often the case, he seems not to recognize how very great his anointing and value are.  Our hostess is a marvelous, gracious, quiet woman who imparts love into every life she touches. 

I encourage you to see and acknowledge the gifts God has freely poured into you.  You are a treasure to each and every other member of the Body of Christ.

His, thus Yours,
  Stuart  


1 comments:

Totila said...

About the purposes of God in my generation: I was reminded yesterday, that in 1975 or 1976 as I was on the way to minister at a home meeting, the Lord told me that the church that he was building would be like water, that if a man tried to grasp it with his hand, it would run between his fingers.

Post a Comment

Your comments are very valuable to the Bride and to me.