Welcome

Hi, welcome to my blog. I trust you will find this helpful and encouraging.

Your appropriate comments are welcome. Look for instructions in the Right column below.

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

June 8 -- Nous Sommes Arrive -- Geneva

Good Morning,

By my body it is about 3:30 AM.  I have had no coffee.

By my watch, however, it is about 9:30 AM.

My Air Canada flight should arrive in Geneva within about 30 minutes.

Even in these modern airline seats that slither down and flatten out into a narrow little bed, one does not sleep soundly or very restfully.  

After we land and I get an Internet connection I will send this to you.

Shortly after I send it I hope to take a little nap.  

I hope to see you again tomorrow.

Until then, remember you are loved by the Father who never sleeps.

His, thus Yours,
  Stuart

1 comments:

Shannon Dee Bailey said...

Sleep well my friend :-)

Post a Comment

Your comments are very valuable to the Bride and to me.