Welcome

Hi, welcome to my blog. I trust you will find this helpful and encouraging.

Your appropriate comments are welcome. Look for instructions in the Right column below.

Sunday, July 14, 2013

YOU ARE ON MY MIND

Hi,

You personally are on my mind and in my prayers today.  When I say personally I do not mean by name for I know only a few of you by name.  Rather I mean you as one of the people who read my blog entries.

I have been thinking of you and praying for you specifically: that you would be blessed; that I would hear Father and write things He wants you to read; that your friends and family would be enriched by the revelation that you find in reading the blog; etc.

I thought you might like to know that between one-third and one-half of you readers live outside the United States.  Most of those people in countries that I have not yet visited.  I look forward to the time when The Lord will authorize me to travel to your countries, too.  If any of you are coming to the USA, please feel free to let me know and to plan a visit with me in Oregon.  At minimum let me know your travel plans so that if we are going to be in the same area I could be blessed by meeting you.

Very, very few of you write any comments.  For those who are fluent in English, I do not know why you do not share your thoughts and insights.  Even just a few words would bless all the rest of us.

If you are uncomfortable writing a comment in English, it would be wonderful if you would write a few words in your own language.  My computer is able to find translations for almost any thing you would write if you will use simple ordinary words.

Whether you comment or not, you are deeply loved and appreciated.

His, thus Yours,
Stuart


3 comments:

kathy b said...

Thanks, Stu! What a blessing & encouragement you are to me! Love you lots!

Shannon Dee Bailey said...

Stu I always enjoy reading anything you write. I generally always get something out of it and am blessed, challenged and encouraged. It was nice to hear you are thinking and praying for me specifically. Indeed God is already answering your prayer. My friends and family are being enriched by the I stumble on every time I read your blog. Thank you for your willingness to allow Jesus to use you. I appreciate it very much <3

Anonymous said...

Hi Stuart! I have very much enjoyed your blog, as has Erin. It is often a conversation topic in our home. What both of us have been encouraged by most is that you wright a blog about what Papa has been speaking to us about on almost every occasion. Most recently He has been talking to us about the importance of doing nothing other than what He directs us to do, and avoiding the dangers of making commitments to good works or helping others without His permission and direction. One, because we tend to fill our lives with useless acts of service that leave us worn-out and frustrated. And two, because we tend to bail people out who are in uncomfortable situations because that is the best place for them at that moment in their lives. Love you!!

Ken Wingrove

Post a Comment

Your comments are very valuable to the Bride and to me.