Welcome

Hi, welcome to my blog. I trust you will find this helpful and encouraging.

Your appropriate comments are welcome. Look for instructions in the Right column below.

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Weapons of Our Warfare -- IMPARTATION




Weapons of Our Warfare

IMPARTATION

I was sitting in a restaurant with a group of people having lunch.  A young woman came to join the group. She sat beside me. So, to make her feel included I turned to her and said, "Hi, How are you today?"

She turned out to be one of those strange people who answered a social question honestly.  She told me that she was starting to have a panic attack.  My prior experience with a panic attack ended up with my spending 2 hours in a hospital emergency room.  I did not want to go there.  Real panic attacks are fascinating.  If you try to reassure the victim that everything is ok,  the victim's mind translates that to mean that there really is something to panic about, otherwise why would you be reassuring and comforting to him/her.  So, what should I do?  Beside me a motherly type started the reassuring words that were like throwing gasoline on a fire.  I was watching the victim's eyes dilate.  Her breathing was accelerating and becoming a bit ragged.  I was turning to Holy Spirit for wisdom and help.

I turned to the young woman.  I looked into her eyes. I spoke. "My Peace I give to you.  Receive Peace."

Immediately, her eyes began to stop dilating and return to normal.  Immediately her breathing slowed and became regular.  She quickly entered into the group as the lovely, gently humorous, young woman that all in the group loved and enjoyed.

What happened?  When  I spoke an impartation of peace took place.  It was not teaching, not comforting, not instructing or reminding.  There was in that moment a pouring out from my spirit into her spirit an actual peace which Holy Spirit had previously imparted to me.  

An impartation is the act of transferring a particular spiritual grace from the spirit of a person who has the grace and is acting as an agent of God into the spirit of a person who needs or desires the grace.  All such graces are gifts from God.  As such gifts they are permanent and become graces resident within the recipient subject to later being imparted to others.  There are many such graces.  For example, there are graces that correspond to each of the fruit of the Spirit listed in Galatians 5.  I cannot conceive that anyone other than God could possibly list all such graces.

Note a few weapon use guidelines:
1.  You cannot impart what you do not have.  
2.  You may, however, receive a grace from Holy Spirit and virtually immediately impart the same grace to someone else.
3.  Like all weapons, you are intended to only utilize impartation when instructed to do so by Holy Spirit.
4.  The intended recipient of the grace is free to refuse to accept the proffered grace.
5.  Just because a person has received a grace from God will not necessarily mean that he/she will consistently walk in that grace.

His, thus Yours,

Stuart




















0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very valuable to the Bride and to me.