Welcome

Hi, welcome to my blog. I trust you will find this helpful and encouraging.

Your appropriate comments are welcome. Look for instructions in the Right column below.

Friday, July 1, 2016

July 1 -- The Search. -- Enroute from Kraków to Zakopane

Good Morning, I am sitting over coffee in the bus station waiting for time to board my bus.  The morning air is cool and pleasant but the sun above promises a HOT afternoon.  Mariusz and Marek and I are on our way to a mountain resort community called Zakopane (sounds like zack-oh-pan-a).  

For the next few days we are planning to focus on hearing the Lord and making a record of some of what He is saying.  Some will be written in both English and polish; some audio recordings in English and/or Polish, and possibly some video recordings.  Your prayers in support of this effort will be deeply appreciated.

Years ago when I was much younger, I was sitting in my office at a downtown Washington, DC, law firm.  My boss's son, a young man of about 20, came in and sat down.  He was about to leave home on an adventure to find his own identity in the Kingdom and in life.  He asked me if I had any advice for him.  I picked up my Bible and held it up for him to see.  I said to him.  This book can be very useful if you use it right.  Stop reading it to find rules of what you must do and what you must not do.  Start reading it as an introduction to the character of Jesus who loves you exactly the way you are right now.

My advice to that young man is still good advice for you today.

His, thus Yours, 
  Stuart






1 comments:

Shannon Dee Bailey said...

The Bible can be very useful if you use it right. Stop reading it to find rules of what you must do and what you must not do. Start reading it as an introduction to the character of Jesus who loves you exactly the way you are right now.....I love that Stu. So true. <3

Post a Comment

Your comments are very valuable to the Bride and to me.