Welcome

Hi, welcome to my blog. I trust you will find this helpful and encouraging.

Your appropriate comments are welcome. Look for instructions in the Right column below.

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

The Manna is Fresh Every Morning

Good Morning, I am having my first cup of coffee and Holy Spirit tells me He has something to show us.

When I first opened the computer I was looking at the list of topics I have previously considered writing about.  But Holy Spirit said He has something new to show us.  Then He began to explain something I had never brought into focus.  Stated tersely it is this:

Virtually all our serious spiritual attacks and problem areas are rooted in our past.

Conversely, ALL of our deliverance and healings from those things spring from life in relationship with God NOW.  

Think about it.  

I was talking with a husband yesterday.  He was giving praise to God because with God's help he and his wife have been finding resolution and forgiveness and reconciliation for many accumulated areas of wounds in their relationship. He then went on to say, "Stuart, please pray for us, I want to get through this process and begin to enjoy our relationship now."

Our Bridegroom Jesus is just like that.  He is continually saying to us, His Bride, He wants to give us healing from the past and connect us with the deep abiding joy of living intimately with Him in the present.

His, thus Yours, 
   Stuart

1 comments:

Jamie Jo said...

I absolutely feel the truth in this. Conflicts with my son mirror conflicts with my father and I have recently had to make conscious efforts to walk in forgivness on all sides- my father, my son, myself. I often say healing comes in layers like an onion. Each layer seems to be thicker than the last, revealing a sweeter part of the onion.

Post a Comment

Your comments are very valuable to the Bride and to me.