Welcome

Hi, welcome to my blog. I trust you will find this helpful and encouraging.

Your appropriate comments are welcome. Look for instructions in the Right column below.

Wednesday, November 2, 2016

November 2 -- Changes Are Normal -- Grande Prairie, Alberta, Canada

Good morning, yesterday I was in Brampton, Ontario, where the temperature is close to plus 20 degrees Celsius. Today I am in Grande Prairie, Alberta, where the temperature is minus 10 degrees Celsius.  Last month to find my new blog entries you would link to Blogspot.com.  This month we have changed it over so you find my blog entries (both the old and the new) by going to my website address at: www.His-Family.com .  For those of you who have been subscribers to the blog it is easy for you to subscribe again but I am not able to automatically bring your subscription over.  There have been some other changes to update the web site also.  There are video and audio teachings.  A course of videos goes through the Making Disciples process.  These videos are all short and some friends have found them useful to use in a small group setting to start a group discussion.  There is also a language choice that enables you to see only those things in a particular language.  So far we have added some French translations of blog entries.  We plan to add Polish, Spanish, and other languages as they become available.  If you are able and willing to make some translations I would be delighted to verify and add them on the site.  Just attach the file to an email and tell me in English what you have translated and into what language.  We are, as you will no doubt see continuing to update the site and your suggestions and comments will be very valuable to me.

His, thus Yours,
  Stuart

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very valuable to the Bride and to me.